We can cook Stuffed Bell Peppers by using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare 6 of whole large Bell Peppers (Capsicum).
- You need to prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of long grain rice.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of onion (diced).
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need to prepare 1 (16 oz) of can of tomatoes, or 2 tomatoes (diced).
- You need to prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 of smidge of Worcestershire sauce.
Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Slice the tops off the bell peppers, and remove the seeds. Dice the bell pepper tops until you have 1/2 cup of them, and set aside the rest in the fridge for a different recipe..
- Boil the bell peppers, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain upside down, and sprinkle salt and pepper lightly on the insides..
- In a skillet, cook the beef, onions, and bell peppers til the meat is browned and the vegetables are tender. Drain the fat..
- Add the rice uncooked, undrained tomatoes, water, salt, pepper, and worcestershire. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes covered, or until the rice is tender. Stir often to make sure the rice doesn't stick to the pan..
- Once the rice is tender, mix your cup of cheese in, and then stuff the mixture into your peppers..
- Cover your baking dish holding the peppers, and bake in an oven at 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes..
- If you don't like the bell pepper skins, like me, then when they're done cooking, if you flip them onto a plate so the bottoms are facing up, you can pierce the center with a fork and peel the skins off in large strips fairly easily, instead of trying to do it from the cut side down..
Yummy of Stuffed Bell Peppers
Many people consume Stuffed Bell Peppers as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Cooking Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Simple Recipe Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Simple direction Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Homemade Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Step by step cooking Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Delicous Stuffed Bell Peppers, #How To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Food Stuffed Bell Peppers