You can cook Spaghetti Bolognese by using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve Spaghetti Bolognese.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 1 of Packet 500g spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of jar of dolmio with extra mushroom.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced meat.
- You need to prepare 1 of Parmesan/mixed herbs any other seasoning.
Spaghetti Bolognese directions
- Add the minced meat to a sauce pan and cook this until the meat is brown..
- Once the meat is cooked then apply the dolmio sauce, make sure this is all mixed together. You can then add any further seasoning that you would like..
- Put water in another sauce pan and apply a pinch of salt to add flavour to the pasta. Wait for this to boil..
- Keep occasionally stirring the minced meat and sauce and add a lid to the sauce pan and keep on a low heat..
- Once the water has boiled; add all of the spaghetti to the sauce pan. This will only take around 10 minutes to cook and soften therefore keep an eye on this..
- When the spaghetti is soft enough, this will need to be drained. Then dish this out between the number of plates or bowls that are needed..
- Apply the sauce to the top of the spaghetti, then apply your mixed herbs or parmesan or both and enjoy this delicious dish!.
Yummy of Spaghetti Bolognese
Many people consume Spaghetti Bolognese as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Spaghetti Bolognese, #Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese, #Simple Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese, #Simple direction Spaghetti Bolognese, #Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese, #Step by step cooking Spaghetti Bolognese, #Delicous Spaghetti Bolognese, #How To Make Spaghetti Bolognese, #Food Spaghetti Bolognese