You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook Coconut Macaroons.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need to prepare 150 g of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need to prepare 5 of medium egg white.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Coconut Macaroons directions
- Coconut flakes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large heatproof mixing bowl Set the bowl directly in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir the mixture with a spatula, scraping the bottom to prevent burning, until the mixture is very hot to the touch and the egg whites have thickened slightly and turned from translucent to opaque, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set the batter aside for 30 minutes to let the flavours to meld..
- Using 2 tablespoons of batter, make heaps of mixture 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes, just until the coconut tips begin to color, rotating the pan from front to back halfway through the baking time to ensure even baking. Lower the temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cookies are a beautiful cream and gold colour, with deeper brown edges..
Yummy of Coconut Macaroons
Many people consume Coconut Macaroons as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Coconut Macaroons, #Cooking Coconut Macaroons, #Simple Recipe Coconut Macaroons, #Simple direction Coconut Macaroons, #Homemade Coconut Macaroons, #Step by step cooking Coconut Macaroons, #Delicous Coconut Macaroons, #How To Make Coconut Macaroons, #Food Coconut Macaroons