We can cook Vegan Tacos Placero by using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Vegan Tacos Placero.
Ingredients of Vegan Tacos Placero
- You need to prepare of Taco Spiced Couscous:.
- Prepare 400 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- You need to prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- You need to prepare 40 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 40 g of Kale,.
- You need to prepare 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- You need to prepare 1 TSP of Chili Powder,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Cumin,.
- You need to prepare 1/2 TSP of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need to prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need to prepare of Fresh Lime Juice, 1 Lime.
- You need to prepare of Fresh Lime Zest, 1 Lime.
- Prepare of Tacos:.
- Prepare 800 g of Corn Kernel,.
- You need to prepare 800 g of Black Beans Canned,.
- You need to prepare of Chipotle In Adobo Sauce, 1/2 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- You need to prepare 8 of Corn Tortilla,.
- You need to prepare of Vegan Cheese Sauce, For Serving.
- You need to prepare of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Vegan Tacos Placero directions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce..
- Prepare the couscous. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor. Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.*.
- In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in paprika, chili powder, cumin and chili flakes..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Finish off with fresh lime juice and zest..
- Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use. Prepare the tacos. In a skillet over medium heat, add corn..
- Dry toast the corn until browned and almost charred. Remove from heat and set aside. In the same skillet over medium heat, add beans and chipotle. Cook the beans skillet until almost all the liquid has evaporated..
- Remove from heat and set aside. In a griddle over medium heat, place in the tortilla. Grill tortilla until charred on both sides. Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas..
- Remove from heat and place onto serving plates. Add the couscous over the grilled tortillas. Spoon black beans and corn on top of the couscous..
- Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Garnish with some coriander. Serve immediately..
Yummy of Vegan Tacos Placero
Many people consume Vegan Tacos Placero as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Vegan Tacos Placero, #Cooking Vegan Tacos Placero, #Simple Recipe Vegan Tacos Placero, #Simple direction Vegan Tacos Placero, #Homemade Vegan Tacos Placero, #Step by step cooking Vegan Tacos Placero, #Delicous Vegan Tacos Placero, #How To Make Vegan Tacos Placero, #Food Vegan Tacos Placero