Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. A meatloaf style turkey burger that's moist and flavorful. My kids love these burgers and don't realize it's a lighter alternative to beef burger. You can cook Meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Meatloaf burgers.
Ingredients of Meatloaf burgers
- You need to prepare 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- You need to prepare 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need to prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- Prepare of Sides.
- You need to prepare of French fries or Potato chips.
My kids just slap on some mayo and head to town. Meatloaf taste so much different than a regular burger and it is just a few tweaks of ingredients. I love the sweet mustard BBQ sauce that tops this burger, it goes great with the meatloaf. Ernest Hemingway's Wild West Hamburgers—a curious cross between meatloaf and steak tartare—inspired these meatloaf burgers.
Meatloaf burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep - make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
You will need ground chuck, pork, onion, parsley, egg, panko, ketchup, Sriracha, and Tips for Burgers, Beef, Ground Beef, and Pork. Meatloaf Burgers - a classic meatloaf mix formed into burgers and served on toasted buns. I don't know how or why I ever thought of this recipe for Meatloaf Burgers, but I'm so glad I did. Meatloaf Burgers are our family's new favorite burger recipe! Meatloaf Burgers Recipe: I picked out this recipe because Publix had their French Hamburger Buns on sale this week.
Yummy of Meatloaf burgers
Many people consume Meatloaf burgers as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Meatloaf burgers, #Cooking Meatloaf burgers, #Simple Recipe Meatloaf burgers, #Simple direction Meatloaf burgers, #Homemade Meatloaf burgers, #Step by step cooking Meatloaf burgers, #Delicous Meatloaf burgers, #How To Make Meatloaf burgers, #Food Meatloaf burgers