Let's not waste anymore time and check out step by step method of making Restaurant. Chicken or Murgh handi is a famous chicken curry of Pakistan and India. It is prepared with boneless chicken, tomatoes, cream and various spices such as fenugreek powder, all spice powder, turmeric, garlic and crushed coconut. You can cook Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi by using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi.
Ingredients of Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi
- You need to prepare 1 kg of medium cut chicken (washed).
- Prepare 4 of medium size onion (3 sliced and 1 paste).
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of garam masala powder.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of black cardamom.
- You need to prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- You need to prepare 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need to prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- You need to prepare 2-3 of cloves.
People plan to dine out their favorite handi on weekends to enjoy. Chicken handi is a typical restaurant dish. This yummy and delicious recipe of Handi chicken which is awesome and an excellent chicken dish for a sunday afternoon lunch. Chicken Handi or Murg Handi is that new found preparation that I cannot stop talking about.
Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi instructions
- First of all in a wok pour 1 tbsp oil heat it and add in chicken and sprinkle 1/2 tsp of salt, fry it on high heat till it changes its colour..
- Now in pot or wok add 3 tbsp oil heat it and add on sliced onions, fry it till light golden brown. Remove it from pot cool it and make paste of fried onions..
- Again in the same pot having rest of the oil add whole spice (black cardamom, green cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf and cloves), when crackel add onion paste and sauté for 2 minutes then add ginger garlic paste mix well and sauté for more 2-3 minutes..
- Now in masala add all the powdered spice (red chilli powder, turmeric powder,black pepper powder)and salt to taste.(Note: keep in mind that we have added salt in chicken while frying so have check on that), mix well if needed add 2 tablespoons water cover and cook till oil get separated..
- Furthermore add the baristas paste to the masala, mix well cover and cook till oil separate on low flame..
- Then add chicken and sauté for another 5 minutes, when all the spices coated well to chicken and oil get separated add water as per your gravy need. Cover and cook for another 15 minutes on low flame..
- After 15 minutes sprinkle pinch of garam masala powder and switch off the flame..
- Finally your delicious, lip- smaking Murgh handi is ready to serve..
I have experimented with this preparation several times, catering to several distinct groups of friends and families on each of these occasions, and have managed to evoke rave reviews from them. Chicken Handi Recipe-A very traditional restaurant style chicken handi recipe that is made in a special vessel called a handi. Chicken Handi Recipe, How to make chicken handi. The "handi" in chicken handi or any other of the many dishes with handi in the name refers to the cooking vessel. A handi is a traditional cooking vessel used in northern India and Pakistan.
Yummy of Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi
Many people consume Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Cooking Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Simple Recipe Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Simple direction Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Homemade Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Step by step cooking Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Delicous Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #How To Make Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi, #Food Murgh Handi or Chicken Handi