We can cook Japanese Curry by using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Japanese Curry.
Ingredients of Japanese Curry
- Prepare of Whole packet Japanese curry mix.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic.
- You need to prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Chilli flake.
- You need to prepare of Curry powder.
- You need to prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- You need to prepare of Shiitake.
- You need to prepare of Dashi.
- You need to prepare 1 l of water.
- Prepare 1 packet of Beef stock.
- You need to prepare of Optional (Kakushi aji).
- You need to prepare of Tomato paste / ketchup.
- You need to prepare 80 of % dark chocolate.
Japanese Curry instructions
- Boil water with all dashi ingredients for 15 minutes, set aside.
- Cut potatoes, onion & carrot into bite sized.
- Sear onion with butter, add garlic, then the rest of the vegs.
- After all the onions caramelised and the vegs seared, add the dashi. Boil for 30 minutes.
- After all the ingredients cooked, add the curry mix, curry powder, chili flake, soy sauce and kakushi aji if wanted. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
Yummy of Japanese Curry
Many people consume Japanese Curry as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Japanese Curry, #Cooking Japanese Curry, #Simple Recipe Japanese Curry, #Simple direction Japanese Curry, #Homemade Japanese Curry, #Step by step cooking Japanese Curry, #Delicous Japanese Curry, #How To Make Japanese Curry, #Food Japanese Curry