Reviews for: Photos of Cajun Chicken and Sausage Pasta. A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice. Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad. You can cook Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve Cajun chicken pasta salad.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need to prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- You need to prepare of Italian dressing.
- You need to prepare of French dressing.
- Prepare of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need to prepare of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
It's easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching. This Cajun chicken pasta is a Chili's copycat recipe that's made with grilled Cajun chicken breast served over creamy pasta, then finished off with fresh tomatoes. An easy dinner that tastes even better than the restaurant version! This creamy cajun chicken pasta is loaded with juicy chicken, tender peppers, and a rich cajun Alfredo sauce.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain... set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil...and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people.... use amounts that make sense to you (I know....for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
A quick and easy meal perfect for weeknights! Complete this delicious pasta recipe with my cheesy stuffed bread rolls and my crunchy cucumber cabbage salad. Cajun Chicken Pasta is lightened up, made with chicken strips, bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms and scallions in a creamy light Cajun sauce. One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions. This creamy Cajun chicken pasta makes an amazing and easy weeknight dinner… Or, the best ever addition to any potluck, picnic, or tailgating party.
Yummy of Cajun chicken pasta salad
Many people consume Cajun chicken pasta salad as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Cooking Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Simple Recipe Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Simple direction Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Homemade Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Step by step cooking Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Delicous Cajun chicken pasta salad, #How To Make Cajun chicken pasta salad, #Food Cajun chicken pasta salad