You can also serve up this shrimp low carb fajitas on lettuce wraps. Those work really well too as you just want something to hold I used cocktail shrimp for these low carb fajitas, but you may want to. These cheesy low carb fajitas reheat so easily and taste even better the second or even third day in my opinion. You can cook Low-Carb Fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Low-Carb Fajitas.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Fajitas
- Prepare 2 of skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need to prepare dash of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nando's peri peri sauce (medium).
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of iceberg lettuce.
I don't know if it is because the flavors get a chance to blend overnight or if it more. Low Carb Chicken Fajitas are a tasty keto weeknight chicken dinner option that will keep your whole family happy, even those are not following a low carb diet will love them! I'm Urvashi Pitre and my blog is TwoSleevers.com Tired of the same old ground beef tacos on Taco Tuesdays? Mix things up with these delicious and keto.
Low-Carb Fajitas step by step
- Dice or cut into strips the 2 chicken breasts..
- Coat the chicken with cumin, coriander, lemon juice and peri peri sauce - set aside to marinade(can be done a few hours beforehand for a more intense flavour).
- Begin preparing the sides while the chicken marinades - dice tomatoes & onions, begin separating lettuce cusps..
- After the chicken has sat for 5-10 minutes begin to cook on medium heat in a frying pan until there is a slight char..
- Serve in a lettuce cusp with sides such as salsa etc - replace tasty cheese with cottage cheese for a healthier option..
Low Carb Fajita Seasoning Recipe.Â If you love fajitas, avoid the junky packets of seasoning at the store and make your own! Super easy, affordable and definitely delicious! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Low-Carb Fajitas Combo grilled tip sirloin beef tips grilled Cajun chicken onions and peppers with diced tomatoes lettuce cheese sour cream guacamole and salsa with Low-Carb whole grain tortillas. On busy nights when spending time in the kitchen feels nearly impossible, sheet pan meals are my go-to!
Yummy of Low-Carb Fajitas
Many people consume Low-Carb Fajitas as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Low-Carb Fajitas, #Cooking Low-Carb Fajitas, #Simple Recipe Low-Carb Fajitas, #Simple direction Low-Carb Fajitas, #Homemade Low-Carb Fajitas, #Step by step cooking Low-Carb Fajitas, #Delicous Low-Carb Fajitas, #How To Make Low-Carb Fajitas, #Food Low-Carb Fajitas