These Cinnamon Rolls (Buns) are made with an enriched white yeast bread. They have a wonderfully soft and tender crumb and are filled with a mixture of ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter (and. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! We can cook Cinnamon Roll Buns by using 25 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook Cinnamon Roll Buns.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Buns
- You need to prepare of Dough :.
- You need to prepare 75 gr of warm milk.
- You need to prepare 15 gr of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 500 gr of bread flour/all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 100 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 30 gr of milk powder.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need to prepare 7 gr of Salt.
- You need to prepare 125 gr of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare of For brushing the dough :.
- You need to prepare 4 tbs of unsalted butter, softened, divided.
- Prepare of Filling :.
- You need to prepare 150 gr (3/4 cup) of packed) light brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 50 gr (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare of Glaze :.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need to prepare 4 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 tbs of whole milk.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar, sifted.
They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD. Big, fluffy, soft and absolutely delicious. You'll never go back to any other recipe once you try this one!
Cinnamon Roll Buns directions
- For the filling : combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Stir in melted butter and vanilla until the mixture looks like sand. Set aside..
- For the dough : grease two 9 inch round pans, line with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper..
- Warm the milk until about 110°F. Stir in yeast and 1 tbsp sugar. Let sit until it is bubbly..
- Add the flour, the remaining sugar, powdered milk, eggs and yeast mixture into a heavy duty mixer bowl with dough hook. Knead until everything is well blended. Add salt. Knead until the dough comes together. Add butter. Knead until smooth and elastic (if the dough is being stretched it will not get torn and look transparant)..
- Put the dough in a greased big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise in a warm place until doubled..
- When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 even pieces and shape each piece into a ball..
- Work one dough at a time. Cover the other dough with plastic wrap while working on one dough..
- Roll dough into 12x9 inch rectangle. Brush dough with 2 tbsp softened butter, leaving 1/4 inch border on far edge..
- Sprinkle dough evenly with half of the filling, then press the filling firmly into the dough..
- Roll dough away into tight log and pinch seam to seal..
- Rol log seam side down and cut into 8 equal pieces..
- Place one bun in center of the prepared pan and put others around perimeter of pan..
- Cover the pan loosely with plastic wrap let let rise until double in size..
- Do step 8 to step 13 for the second dough dough..
- Bake the buns in preheated 350°F oven until the edges look brown about 20 - 25 minutes. Don't forget to discard the plastic wrap before putting the pans into the oven..
- Let the buns cool for 5 minutes. Invert large plate over the pan then flip plate and pan upside down. Remove pan and parchment. Reinvert buns onto wire rack. Let cool for 5 minutes before pouring the glaze..
- For the glaze : put cream cheese in a large bowl. Whisk in butter, milk, vanilla and salt until smooth. Whisk in sugar until smooth..
- Pour the glaze evenly over top of each batch of buns. Spreading with spatula to cover. Serve..
- I usually freeze the buns so I don't glaze them until when I am ready to eat..
See more ideas about sticky buns, cinnamon rolls, recipes. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example. Both sticky buns and cinnamon rolls are filled with cinnamon-sugar and baked into fluffy, golden perfection. But there are a few key differences.
Yummy of Cinnamon Roll Buns
Many people consume Cinnamon Roll Buns as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Cooking Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Simple Recipe Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Simple direction Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Homemade Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Step by step cooking Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Delicous Cinnamon Roll Buns, #How To Make Cinnamon Roll Buns, #Food Cinnamon Roll Buns