We can cook Mysore Masala Dosa by using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve Mysore Masala Dosa.
Ingredients of Mysore Masala Dosa
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Rice.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of Urad Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Methi Dana ( fenugreek seeds).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Poha.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
Mysore Masala Dosa directions
- In a bowl soak Rice for 8 hour (or overnight) In another Bowl Soak Urad dal for minimun 3 hours..
- If you have methi dana add it to rice while soaking if not then add chana dal to urad dal while soaking..
- Drain and wash Urad dal and grind it to smooth paste til fluffy..
- Drain and wash rice and grind rice and methi dana with required amount of water..
- Mix well both the batters together and allow it to ferment for minimum 8 hours in a warm place..
- If you are living in a cold place or the weather is cold then keep it in preheated oven..
- After 8 hours Batter will get fermented and take the required amount of batter you want to use add sugar (1/2 tablespoon) and salt (1/2 tablespoon) to it and mix well..
- Heat skillet and on a medium to low heat sprinkle water and wipe out..
- Pour a ladle full of batter on it and spread in round motion..
- Let it cook for few seconds. then spread Onion chutney on it and then prepared Masala (potato stuffing) on oneside of it..
- Cook till the bottom of dosa turns golden brown..
- Now Fold over to it to half by making a semi-circle and serve hot with coconut chutney/ peanut chutney/ onion chutney and sambar..
Yummy of Mysore Masala Dosa
Many people consume Mysore Masala Dosa as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Mysore Masala Dosa, #Cooking Mysore Masala Dosa, #Simple Recipe Mysore Masala Dosa, #Simple direction Mysore Masala Dosa, #Homemade Mysore Masala Dosa, #Step by step cooking Mysore Masala Dosa, #Delicous Mysore Masala Dosa, #How To Make Mysore Masala Dosa, #Food Mysore Masala Dosa