We can cook Mushroom Curry by using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook Mushroom Curry.
Ingredients of Mushroom Curry
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of mixed mushrooms (we used portobello, Swiss brown and button) - roughly chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 of garlic cloves - thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 5 cm of piece ginger - shredded.
- Prepare 1 of white onion - thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of long red chilli - thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ground fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of mild curry powder.
- You need to prepare 500 g of ripe tomatoes - roughly chopped, or 400g can chopped tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of mango chutney.
- Prepare 400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer - chopped.
- Prepare of cooked brown basmati rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges - to serve.
Mushroom Curry step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Heat half the oil in a large flameproof casserole over medium heat. Add mushroom and cook for 5-8 minutes or until softened and golden. Add remaining 1 tbs oil, then garlic, ginger, onion, chilli and spices. Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously, or until the spices are toasted and fragrant, and the onion has softened. Add the tomato, mango chutney and coconut milk, and stir to combine. Season. Bring to a simmer, then scatter over paneer..
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the paneer is a golden colour and the curry has thickened slightly..
- Serve the curry with rice, coriander leaves and lime wedges..
Yummy of Mushroom Curry
Many people consume Mushroom Curry as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Mushroom Curry, #Cooking Mushroom Curry, #Simple Recipe Mushroom Curry, #Simple direction Mushroom Curry, #Homemade Mushroom Curry, #Step by step cooking Mushroom Curry, #Delicous Mushroom Curry, #How To Make Mushroom Curry, #Food Mushroom Curry