For this kurkuri bhindi recipe, I have not used a lot of spices- just garam masala, ajwain, turmeric, chaat masala and red chili powder. Kurkuri Bhindi Recipe With step by step photos - Spicy, Tasty and Crispy Okra Fry Recipe. My mom would add all the spice powders that I have added in this recipe, except chaat masala. You can cook Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat.
Ingredients of Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat
- You need to prepare 250 gram of Lady finger.
- Prepare as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour.
- You need to prepare 2-3 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of amchoor(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare as needed of Water to make the batter.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beaten Curd.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind).
- You need to prepare as needed of Nylon sev.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Pomegranate kernels.
- Prepare as needed of Chaat masala.
Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat by Chef Sanjyot Keer. KurKuri Bhindi Chaat. "Chaat is a popular genre of snack food, sold on the streets of Indian cities," says Dipam Patel, chef/partner of Khyber Grill in South Plainfield. "It's almost endless in its. kurkuri bhindi video recipe: Trending featured recipes. drain off over kitchen paper to remove excess oil. you can also sprinkle pinch of chaat masala to enhance the flavour. Bhindi are slit and are deep fried after coating with a mixture of besan with many spice powders like coriander powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, kashmiri red chilli powder and more. Indian okra (Kurkuri Bhindi) coated with flavorful Indian spices and cooked in the air fyer makes a perfect side dish for two, or serve it with hot chapati and eat it as a snack.
Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat directions
- Wash and keep bhindi in a colander to drain out excess water.
- Once dried, Cut them lengthwise in fours Deseed all the pieces.
- Now and a bowl take bhindi pieces Add besan and rice flour Add salt and all the Masalas Mix nicely using hands so that Masalas and flours gets evenly mixed..
- Now add water - little at a time and keep mixing so that water helps bhindi to be coated well with flour mix..
- Keep oil for frying When oil is hot enough for frying- take small portions of bhindi mix and put them in hot oil.
- Fry in small batches and keep the flame height so that bhindi comes out crispy and not soggy.
- Fry all in the same way Take them out on an absorbent paper.
- Now for Chaat Take bhindi in a serving plate Put beaten curd, chutneys, chopped tomato, onions.
- Sprinkle some Chaat Masala on the top And garnish generously with Sev, coriander leaves and pomegranate kernels. serve and enjoy.
This Punjabi Kurkuri Bhindi, Bhindi Kurkuri, or Crispy Okra is a spicy fried snack or main course dish made Here are some other Bhindi Recipes for your everyday meals - Achari Bhindi, Dahi Bhindi. Crispy fried bhindi served sprinkled with chaat masala. Bhindi Kurkuri is a super easy and quick crispy deep fried snack using bhindi/okra with chickpea flour and some Indian spices. Bhindi Kurkuri is a super easy and quick crispy deep fried snack using bhindi/okra with chickpea flour and some exotic Indian spices. ½ teaspoon chaat masala powder (a tangy Indian masala powder. Kurkuri means crispy, and Bhindi translated to Okra.
Yummy of Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat
Many people consume Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Cooking Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Simple Recipe Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Simple direction Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Homemade Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Step by step cooking Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Delicous Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #How To Make Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat, #Food Kurkuri Bhindi Chaat