As requested by Philip Galanaga and Neil Gerald Ruiz, here's my version of Filipino chicken adobo! With few ingredients and steps, this is easily a. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. You can cook Chicken adobo using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve Chicken adobo.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 of onions, yellow.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of bok choy.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of onions, green.
- Prepare 8-10 oz. of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of biodynamic extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of + 3/4 cups water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh city's sweet chili sauce (sesame oil, tamari, brown rice vinegar, chili okazu, coconut sugar).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf, whole.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white arborio rice.
- You need to prepare To taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Recipes for chicken adobo—the classic dish of Filipino cooking, complete with how-to videos, ratings, reviews, and cooking tips. This is our favorite classic chicken adobo using common ingredients. This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic.
Chicken adobo step by step
- Prepare the Ingredients: Dice the onion. Rinse and roughly chop the bok choy. Rinse and chop the broccoli into florets. Rinse and dice the green onions. Cut the chicken into 1-inch pieces..
- Make the Chicken Adobo: Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large pot over medium heat..
- Add the garlic and onion. Cook until tender and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add the chicken, ¼ cup of water, the Sweet Chili Sauce, and the bay leaves. Bring to boil..
- Once boiling, reduce the heat and let simmer for 25 minutes, adding more water, one tablespoon at a time, if needed..
- Stir in the bok choy and broccoli and continue to simmer until it is wilted, about 5 more minutes..
- The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and shows no signs of pink..
- Make the Rice: While the adobo is simmering, rinse the rice in a fine sieve and add it to a small pot with a pinch of..
- Salt, ¾ cup of water and the coconut milk..
- Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed, about 10-15 minutes..
- Bring It All Together: Evenly divide the rice between two bowls..
- Spoon half of the Chicken Adobo on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with green onions to serve!..
Recipe from Amy Besa and Romy Dorotan. Whether consumed in Manila's heat or on the edge of a New York winter, adobo holds the power to change moods and alter dining habits. Filipino Adobo Chicken - Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic. Not only is it so easy to make, but because it's incredibly flavorful and my kids love it! Chicken adobo is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much time to cook, yet delicious and appeal to everyone.
Yummy of Chicken adobo
Many people consume Chicken adobo as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken adobo, #Cooking Chicken adobo, #Simple Recipe Chicken adobo, #Simple direction Chicken adobo, #Homemade Chicken adobo, #Step by step cooking Chicken adobo, #Delicous Chicken adobo, #How To Make Chicken adobo, #Food Chicken adobo