You can cook Easy California Roll by using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve Easy California Roll.
Ingredients of Easy California Roll
- Prepare 1 packages of Imitation Crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 packages of Nori (dried seaweed paper).
- Prepare 1 of each cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of each Avocado.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Easy California Roll directions
- Add rice to water in pot and bring to soft boil. Cover and reduce to low for 20 minutes.
- Peel cucumber and slice into 1/2 inch sticks.
- Cut avocado in half (careful of seed) and "spoon" out then cut halves into 1/4 inch slices.
- Prepare workstation with bamboo mat or a towel with wax paper.
- If the rice still cooking you can search some Youtube videos on how to roll sushi to get a better explanation.
- Once rice is done, take a piece of nori and place it on bamboo mat or wax paper shiny side down and smear rice over 3/4 of the nori.
- Sprinkle some sesame seed over 1/2 of the rice opposite of the exposed nori.
- Flip the nori over so that all the rice is opposite of you, in other words the nori without rice is towards you, and place one piece of cucumber, some crab sticks to fit end to end, and about 3-4 pieces of avocado.
- Start to roll sushi pressing firmly and peeling back bamboo mat until rolled, at the end give a good press on the sushi.
- Using a sharp knife slice the sushi into 8 pieces.
- Another variant would be after adding the rice to nori, instead of flipping the nori over just place the filling right on the rice and roll. This version has the seaweed on the outside and the rice on the inside.
- The sauce pictured is a small blend of mayonnaise, sriracha, and cayenne powder squeezed through the corner of a zip lock bag.
Yummy of Easy California Roll
Many people consume Easy California Roll as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Easy California Roll, #Cooking Easy California Roll, #Simple Recipe Easy California Roll, #Simple direction Easy California Roll, #Homemade Easy California Roll, #Step by step cooking Easy California Roll, #Delicous Easy California Roll, #How To Make Easy California Roll, #Food Easy California Roll