You can cook Pumpkin soup by using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Pumpkin soup.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- Prepare 3 lbs of pumpkin.
- You need to prepare 3 of large leeks.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 17 oz of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
Pumpkin soup directions
- Wash the leeks thoroughly, making a lengthwise cut to separate the layers and remove any dirt with running water..
- Put 8 generous tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a large pan fry the sliced leeks until they start turning golden around the edges, and smell delicious!.
- Add the pumpkin, cut into cubes, season to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes. The pumpkin is absorbing the flavour of the leeks and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain..
- Add the paprika and cayenne. Stir well so all the flavours mix together..
- Add the half cup of water. Remember that a pumpkin is 90% water, and it will give off that water while cooking. Put a lid on the pan and simmer for 30 minutes until the pumpkin is tender..
- After 30 minutes, beat the mixture with a hand-held blender or in a food processor until you have a smooth cream. In the last few seconds of beating, add the single cream..
- To decorate the soup, put a couple of tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a frying pan and flash-fry some little cubes of pumpkin..
- Serve the soup with the pumpkin ‘croutons’ and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to add its incomparable smoothness and texture..
Yummy of Pumpkin soup
Many people consume Pumpkin soup as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Pumpkin soup, #Cooking Pumpkin soup, #Simple Recipe Pumpkin soup, #Simple direction Pumpkin soup, #Homemade Pumpkin soup, #Step by step cooking Pumpkin soup, #Delicous Pumpkin soup, #How To Make Pumpkin soup, #Food Pumpkin soup