You can cook Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf.
Ingredients of Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of red onion chopped or diced.
- Prepare 6-9 of small-medium mushrooms of your choice (I prefer baby bellas). Chop ⅔rds of your mushroom to add into the meatloaf mixture. Slice the remaining ⅓rd for meatloaf topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper (if you like spicier add an extra 1/2 tsp).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbs of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of EVVO (extra virgin olive oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (dry measure) of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees Lightly coat the medium sauté pan with 1-2 Tbs of EVOO..
- Over a low to medium flame add the frozen peas followed by the onions. Allow the peas to simmer for 2-3 minutes covered, then add in the chopped mushrooms and simmer covered for another 2-3 minutes. Uncover and slowly and evenly pour in the BBQ sauce combining all the ingredients together. Allow the BBQ sauce to slightly start bubbling then turn off the heat and set aside..
- Take your ground turkey and place on the parchment paper. If you are using a baking dish then you can prepare the meatloaf in the dish. Flatten out the ground turkey and evenly seasoned with the garlic powder, black pepper & grated parmesan..
- Carefully pour the hot mixture evenly over the seasoned meat using a wooden spoon to spread the mixture all over. If the mixture is very hot wait a few minutes before trying to form the meatloaf. Using your hands fold the meat and mixture together combing well. Once the ingredients are all combined, scoop mixture into the aluminum/ceramic loaf pan filling almost to the very top. (For a baking dish form the meatloaf approximately 2 inches high/8 inches long/4-5 inches wide).
- Place the remaining sliced mushrooms upright on the top of the meatloaf. Place loaf into the preheated oven. Bake 35 minutes and then check with a meat thermometer. Internal temperature should be 180 degrees. Adjust cooking time accordingly..
Yummy of Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf
Many people consume Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Cooking Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Simple Recipe Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Simple direction Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Homemade Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Step by step cooking Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Delicous Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #How To Make Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf, #Food Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf