We can cook Spaghetti Squash Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve Spaghetti Squash Lasagna.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Prepare 1 of large spaghetti squash, roasted.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 1/2 lb. of ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey).
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce (jarred or homemade).
- You need to prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare to taste of dried basil.
- You need to prepare to taste of Italian seasoning and oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need to prepare of chopped parsley, for garnish.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna step by step
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary..
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat..
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta..
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Yummy of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
Many people consume Spaghetti Squash Lasagna as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Cooking Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Simple Recipe Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Simple direction Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Homemade Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Step by step cooking Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Delicous Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #How To Make Spaghetti Squash Lasagna, #Food Spaghetti Squash Lasagna