Spaghetti in cast iron skillet no recipe needed #spaghetti #pasta #italianfood. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs takes regular Spaghetti and Meatballs from ordinary to extra-ordinary! Are your afternoons busy getting kids to soccer This Baked Spaghetti and Meatball dinner is perfect for those busy afternoons. You can cook Cast iron baked spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve Cast iron baked spaghetti.
Ingredients of Cast iron baked spaghetti
- You need to prepare 3-4 cups of frozen or homemade meatballs.
- Prepare 3/4 pound of spaghetti noodles.
- You need to prepare 24 oz. of jar spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 of tabs olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
Make the dish early in the day, and when you get home, simply pop it in a. This classic spaghetti carbonara recipe features tender pasta tossed in a parmesan-egg sauce with pancetta and peas for an easy dinner any day of the week. Reserve ½ cup of the water, then drain. A cast iron pan is an essential piece of equipment for any cook.
Cast iron baked spaghetti directions
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet and sauté onion and garlic. Add in meatballs and brown.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cook on low about 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate pan boil spaghetti noodle a couple minutes short of being done.
- Remove meatballs from the sauce and set aside.
- Scoop spaghetti noodles into the sauce and add about a half cup of starchy water. Mix thoroughly.
- Place meatballs on top of noodles and sauce. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 about 20 minutes.
It not only transitions from grill to stovetop to oven with ease, but it's versatile enough "It can do duty as a skillet, soup pot, dutch oven, baking pan and flipped over works as a griddle. I have made soups, stews, spaghetti sauce, roasts. See more ideas about cast iron, cake mold, bundt. My collection of cast iron bundt pans and cake molds. A cast-iron baking mold can get easily rusty and old over the years.
Yummy of Cast iron baked spaghetti
Many people consume Cast iron baked spaghetti as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Cooking Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Simple Recipe Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Simple direction Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Homemade Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Step by step cooking Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Delicous Cast iron baked spaghetti, #How To Make Cast iron baked spaghetti, #Food Cast iron baked spaghetti