Update: I've also been working on perfecting the shape and size of these bagels, since these early batches looked, admittedly, a bit irregular. Homemade bagels are not hard to make and they freeze beautifully. If you set aside a little time over a weekend, you can stock up the freezer for weeks to come. We can cook Homemade bagels by using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Homemade bagels.
Ingredients of Homemade bagels
- Prepare 300 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 g of instant dry yeast.
- You need to prepare 6 g of salt.
- Prepare 15 g of sugar.
- Prepare 170 g of warm water.
- Prepare 2 L of water.
- Prepare 3 table spoon of honey.
This Sourdough Bagel recipe is a variation. NO YEAST or rising or waiting required. Step by step instructions to show you exactly how easy it is to make bagels at home as well as ideas for toppings including homemade everything seasoning! Making homemade bagels is not as difficult as you think.
Homemade bagels directions
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and water(170g)in a bowl and knead until it forms a dough. Make sure the water is warm. Do not put yeast and salt next to each other..
- Cut the dough into 8 and roll it into a circle. Let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°)..
- Mix 2L of water and honey into a pot and heat it up until 85c°(185F°)..
- After the dough is ready, stretch the dough into a rectangular shape..
- Roll it to a cylinder shape. Close the end tightly..
- Press the one end..
- Connect both end and shape it so it is like a donut. Make sure to close the end tightly so it won’t open when heated..
- Put the shaped dough into the heated water(step 8) for 45 sec on each side. (Don’t do shorter or longer than 45 second each).
- Place it on a oven sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 25 min..
If you have the ability to knead some dough and roll it out into ropes you can make these homemade bagels. Making homemade bagels is a work of love, specially sourdough bagels. Shape the dough into perfectly round balls. To shape the bagels, simply cut a hole in the middle of the bagels with your. A simple recipe for homemade bagels, made with flour, yeast, water, sugar, and salt.
Yummy of Homemade bagels
Many people consume Homemade bagels as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Homemade bagels, #Cooking Homemade bagels, #Simple Recipe Homemade bagels, #Simple direction Homemade bagels, #Homemade Homemade bagels, #Step by step cooking Homemade bagels, #Delicous Homemade bagels, #How To Make Homemade bagels, #Food Homemade bagels