We can cook Potato-Seaweed Waffles by using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Potato-Seaweed Waffles.
Ingredients of Potato-Seaweed Waffles
- Prepare 100 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 50 g of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk/milk substitute.
- You need to prepare 20 ml of corn oil/olive oil.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need to prepare pinch of pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of seaweed powder.
- You need to prepare of soysauce (depends on personal taste).
Potato-Seaweed Waffles directions
- Mash the cooked potatoes. (about 1 big potato is enough, I cooked more for extra).
- Pour the self raising flour into a mixing bowl. Fully mix the cold mashed potato with self raising flour. (until the mixture is fully pale yellow color).
- Slowly pour in the milk/milk substitute into the mixture while stirring it. (stop pouring when the mixture is thick).
- Add in salt, pepper, seaweed powder and soysauce. (depends on personal taste).
- The mixture is ready to use..
- Heat up the waffle maker and pour a spoon (can use icecream scoop) of the mixture. Close the lid and wait for 4-5mins..
- Your potato-seaweed waffle is ready to serve! You may serve with mashed potato/cheese between 2 small pieces(as burger bun)/mayonnaise/tomato sauce/chilli sauce.... As you like! ENJOY!.
Yummy of Potato-Seaweed Waffles
Many people consume Potato-Seaweed Waffles as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Cooking Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Simple Recipe Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Simple direction Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Homemade Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Step by step cooking Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Delicous Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #How To Make Potato-Seaweed Waffles, #Food Potato-Seaweed Waffles