You can cook Jam and Bread Pudding by using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook Jam and Bread Pudding.
Ingredients of Jam and Bread Pudding
- Prepare 1 lb of Loaf of challah cut into 1/2 " slices.
- You need to prepare 3/4 c of Valley Brook Farms strawberry daiquiri jam.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 1/2 c of whole milk or half and half.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need to prepare of For the glaze:.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 c of confectioners sugar.
- You need to prepare 3 tablespoons of strawberry daiquiri jam.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
Jam and Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish. Arrange half of the challah in the dish; tear the slices to fit. Spread 3/4 cup of the jam on top; cover with the remaining challah..
- Whisk the eggs, sugar, 2 1/2 cups of the milk and the vanilla and pour over the challah; press to soak and brush with 4 tablespoons of the butter. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue cooking through, until the pudding is set; remove from the oven.
- Preheat the broiler. Blend the 2 tablespoons of milk with the confectioners' sugar. Add the remaining butter and jam and stir until the glaze is smooth. Spread all but 1/4 cup of the glaze over the pudding and broil until the glaze is golden. Drizzle the bread pudding with the remaining glaze and serve..
Yummy of Jam and Bread Pudding
Many people consume Jam and Bread Pudding as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Jam and Bread Pudding, #Cooking Jam and Bread Pudding, #Simple Recipe Jam and Bread Pudding, #Simple direction Jam and Bread Pudding, #Homemade Jam and Bread Pudding, #Step by step cooking Jam and Bread Pudding, #Delicous Jam and Bread Pudding, #How To Make Jam and Bread Pudding, #Food Jam and Bread Pudding