You can cook Chicken Kiev by using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook Chicken Kiev.
Ingredients of Chicken Kiev
- You need to prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 of fresh herbs of choice (I used lemon thyme, rosemary, and tarragon).
- You need to prepare 1 of panko breadcrumbs for breading.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Chicken Kiev directions
- Mince herbs, mix with mildy softened butter, roll into cylinder with saran wrap and refrigerate until firm..
- Pound out chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Season each side of chicken with salt and pepper, lay each piece on a large square of saran wrap.
- Divide butter (or to taste) between chicken breasts. Place in the center.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup breadcrumbs into center of each chicken breast over butter.
- Fold ends of chicken breasts in and roll tightly to form an egg roll shape, secure with saran, rolling up tightly. Make sure no holes remain from rolling, or butter will leak out. Refrigerate for at least 1hr, or overnight..
- Bread chicken by dipping in beaten eggs, then covering with breadcrumbs. Place on rack or pan for 5-10 minutes while oil heats to set the breading..
- Heat vegetable oil in pan or wok to 350, heat oven to 375..
- Place chicken seam side down in hot oil, fry until stable then flip..
- When totally golden brown to your taste, place on pan in oven until internal temperature reaches 165..
Yummy of Chicken Kiev
Many people consume Chicken Kiev as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken Kiev, #Cooking Chicken Kiev, #Simple Recipe Chicken Kiev, #Simple direction Chicken Kiev, #Homemade Chicken Kiev, #Step by step cooking Chicken Kiev, #Delicous Chicken Kiev, #How To Make Chicken Kiev, #Food Chicken Kiev