A combination of cornmeal (makki ka aata) and whole wheat flour is used for makki ki poori. Makki Pua Recipe is made by using makki ka atta, gur-jaggery, sesame seed-til and ghee. Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, slide the poori carefully and press very gently with spatula when it tries. We can cook Makki ki poori using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Makki ki poori.
Ingredients of Makki ki poori
- Prepare 2 cups of makki ka atta.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- You need to prepare Half of cup grated finely cauliflower.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic grated.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to prepare of Oil to fry.
Some people are great when working individually, while few others simply get fantastic results when in a team. makki ki roti recipe with stepwise photos. combo of makki ki roti with sarson ka saag topped with Makki ki roti is also called as Makki di roti and is the Punjabi term for these famous maize flour bread. Makki ki roti (Devanagari: मक्की की रोटी) is a flat unleavened bread made from corn meal (maize flour), primarily eaten in Jammu, Himachal, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh. Makki ki roti can be little tricky to make. It uses makki ka atta (maize flour/corn flour) which is a gluten-free flour and as with any gluten-free flour, the trick lies in rolling and cooking it properly.
Makki ki poori directions
- First all the ingredients are necessary and you make it in less oil on pan or can deep fry..
- Make a hard dough by mixing all the ingredients well and by adding slowly some water..
- Use hands and take a little ball.just flap all the ball and try to make a thin small poori like tortilla.but if you can't make by hands then take plastic bag and spread dry any flour better to use corn flour.put one small ball over it and flattened by hands.gently close broken sides during flattened. Just deep fry or fry on pan in less oil.enjoy..
I was waiting to make makki ki roti, but i wanted to try my hands on sarson ka saag which is the traditional sidedish for this. Finally couple days back i made it and it tasted so yummy together. Makki ki/di roti is a very famous punjabi bread which is made from makai (corn) atta (flour). Its served with lots of clarified butter. Indian corn flatbread is best served with saroon ka saag.
Yummy of Makki ki poori
Many people consume Makki ki poori as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Makki ki poori, #Cooking Makki ki poori, #Simple Recipe Makki ki poori, #Simple direction Makki ki poori, #Homemade Makki ki poori, #Step by step cooking Makki ki poori, #Delicous Makki ki poori, #How To Make Makki ki poori, #Food Makki ki poori