Kimchi fried rice is a super simple, fast, and delicious meal made with leftovers and the bold flavor of kimchi in one pan! Kimchi fried rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap, is a great way to use your kimchi and jazz up leftovers. It's so quick and easy, you can whip it up in no time, even on a crazy day. You can cook 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE.
Ingredients of 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE
- You need to prepare 1 cup of - rice.
- Prepare 1 pack of - pork / chicken / beef bulgogi.
- You need to prepare 150 grams of - kimchi.
- Prepare 2 of - eggs.
Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap in Korean) is quick, easy, and inexpensive to make, yet this humble meal tastes simply marvelous. If you have never had kimchi before, or don't like eating kimchi by itself, try this fried rice recipe because once kimchi is cooked, it loses its pungent taste. Top it with fried eggs for something extra! SKU: N/A Category: Rice and Noodles Tags: Kimchi, korean, rice.
韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE instructions
- Cook rice the day before / or / on the same day but earlier.. In order to cool the rice before frying.
- Heat some oil on pan, stir fry bulgogi.
- Once bulgogi meat is about 80% to 90% cooked, add in rice.
- Stir fry well to mix bulgogi and rice properly.
- Add in kimchi and continue to stir fry (I used Gana kimchi - personally feel that it's more delicious that bibigo's despite that bibigo is more well known).
- Adjust taste using fish sauce / soy sauce.
- Use separate pan to cook sunny Side up (or if you want to use the same pan, you may cook the egg first before cooking the bulgogi 😉😉).
- Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy!! 😋😋.
Not the high-heat stir-fry you might expect, Grace Lee's home-style fried-rice recipe uses a simple technique — make an easy, flavorful kimchi sauce, mellowed out with butter, and sauté leftover rice in it. Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap ("fried rice"), a popular dish in South Korea. Kimchi fried rice is made primarily with kimchi and rice, along with other available ingredients, such as diced vegetables or meats like spam. Simple kimchi fried rice is the simplest fried rice recipe that involves kimchi.
Yummy of 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE
Many people consume 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Cooking 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Simple Recipe 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Simple direction 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Homemade 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Step by step cooking 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Delicous 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #How To Make 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE, #Food 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE