Overnight french toast casserole is a decadent twist on classic french toast. For anyone who enjoys basic french toast, this indulgent overnight casserole is certainly a You don't need an excuse to make baked french toast casserole. Especially when it's stuffed with cream. You can cook French toast casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve French toast casserole.
Ingredients of French toast casserole
- Prepare of Breakfast.
- You need to prepare 1 loaf of French bread.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of Half and half.
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of Butter melted.
- You need to prepare 1 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of Light corn syrup.
How to Make French Toast Casserole - Step by Step. You'll start out with half a loaf of French Make your mornings special with this easy French Toast Casserole. It has everything you love about. I even have a bottle of gold paint that keep on But her French Toast Casserole was soggy on bottom and WAY too sweet.
French toast casserole instructions
- Cut or tear french bread into bite sized chunks and place the chunks in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. (larger is ok, smaller is not).
- In a large bowl, mix eggs until well beaten and add milk and half and half, mixing well..
- Add to the custard mixture, the vanilla and cinnamon, mixing well,.
- Pour custard mixture over bread chunks, making sure the bread is well coated. You may need to squish it around a bit. Put this pan in the refrigerator overnight or up to 24 hours in advance..
- When you are ready to cook, preheat oven to 350°F farenheit, and mix together melted butter, corn syrup and brown sugar..
- Pour the sugar mixture evenly over the custard soaked bread chunks, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes..
- Allow to sit uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes before digging in..
Serve the French Toast Casserole on the weekend, for a special occasion like Mother's Day brunch, Valentine's How to Make French Toast Casserole? This recipe for easy French Toast Casserole is a traditional overnight breakfast casserole recipe given to me by my Mom. Recipes from Mom are the best, aren't they? This french toast is perfect for a crowd. It's not too sweet, not too heavy, and amazing with powdered sugar or maple syrup.
Yummy of French toast casserole
Many people consume French toast casserole as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook French toast casserole, #Cooking French toast casserole, #Simple Recipe French toast casserole, #Simple direction French toast casserole, #Homemade French toast casserole, #Step by step cooking French toast casserole, #Delicous French toast casserole, #How To Make French toast casserole, #Food French toast casserole