You can cook French Toast Roll-Ups by using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook French Toast Roll-Ups.
Ingredients of French Toast Roll-Ups
- Prepare 8 slices of sandwich bread.
- You need to prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need to prepare of Nutella.
- You need to prepare of Sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of butter for greasing the pan.
French Toast Roll-Ups step by step
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin. Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. You can have cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination. But you can add your own toppings as well!.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined. In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon. Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter..
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed..
- Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar. You can serve with syrup for dipping but I think they're perfectly good all by themselves. Lastly enjoy!!.
Yummy of French Toast Roll-Ups
Many people consume French Toast Roll-Ups as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook French Toast Roll-Ups, #Cooking French Toast Roll-Ups, #Simple Recipe French Toast Roll-Ups, #Simple direction French Toast Roll-Ups, #Homemade French Toast Roll-Ups, #Step by step cooking French Toast Roll-Ups, #Delicous French Toast Roll-Ups, #How To Make French Toast Roll-Ups, #Food French Toast Roll-Ups