You can cook Kiva's Mole Sauce by using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Kiva's Mole Sauce.
Ingredients of Kiva's Mole Sauce
- Prepare 1 (100 mg) of Kiva Dark Chocolate Bar, chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 of Corn Tortillas, toasted.
- You need to prepare 6 Cups of hot Chicken stock or Bouillon equivalent.
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes, Whole.
- You need to prepare 3 of Tomatillos or 3 more Tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 8 of Chiles Guajillos or New Mexico, dried & stemmed.
- Prepare 4 of Chiles Anchos, dried & stemmed.
- You need to prepare 2 of Chiles Pasilla or Mulato, dried & stemmed.
- You need to prepare 2 of Chiles Chipotle, dried & stemmed.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, quarted.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic gloves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Cup of Raisins.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of of ground Cloves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon, ground.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need to prepare of For the Taquitos.
- You need to prepare 12 of Taquitos.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Vegetable or Canola Oil.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Cooked Chicken, shredded.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack Cheese (Optional).
- Prepare of Red Onion slices, garnish.
- You need to prepare of Cilantro, garnish.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Kiva's Mole Sauce directions
- Broil Chiles, tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, garlic cloves, and 2 tortillas until charred and softened 10 min, removing the chiles after 2 min to prevent burning. Option 2: Dry roast them in a pan on medium high heat until blackened, 5-7 min per side. *May substitute other dried chiles you may have in ypur pantry if you don't have Pasilla or Chipotle. ie.arbol, more ancho, mulato etc..
- Pour boiling water over charred dry chiles and raisins and soak, covered, for 20-30 min until soft. Remove from water..
- Combine the charred veggies, tortilla, chiles, raisins, oregeno, cinnamon, ground clove, cumin and 1-2 cups of hot chicken stock in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth..
- Pour and work the puree through a sieve into a saucepan on medium heat & add remaining chicken broth. Consistency should be smooth. Discard the remaining solids. Simmer puree on medium low for 30 min, stirring occasionally..
- Add Kiva Dark Chocolate bar pieces, peanut butter and salt & sugar to taste. Stir well & simmer for 15 min longer..
- Taquitos: Heat vegetable oil in a medium skillet..
- Fry corn tortillas in oil for 15-20 sec per sides until they puff up but are still pliable. Drain on paper towels..
- Add shredded chicken, salt & pepper to taste monterey jack cheese inside of lighty fried tortilla. Roll into the shape of a flute..
- Add the taquitos to the oil fold side down, careful not to overcrowd the pan. Fry on each side for 1-2 minutes or until crisp and just barely browned..
- Spoon mole sauce over taquitos and top with cilantro, red onion slices, and mexican crema or sour cream if you'd like. Enjoy!.
Yummy of Kiva's Mole Sauce
Many people consume Kiva's Mole Sauce as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Cooking Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Simple Recipe Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Simple direction Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Homemade Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Step by step cooking Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Delicous Kiva's Mole Sauce, #How To Make Kiva's Mole Sauce, #Food Kiva's Mole Sauce