We can cook Fish Tikka using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve Fish Tikka.
Ingredients of Fish Tikka
- Prepare 400-500 grams of fish fillets.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of yogurt, regular thick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chili powder, Kashmiri is prefered.
- You need to prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of GINGER GARLIC PASTE.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of turmeric.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves / kasuri methi, (crushed) (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsps of Lemon juice (skip if using sour curd).
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of BIRYANI MASALA POWDER or ½ tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder (I do not use).
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (can skip if you are using salmon).
- You need to prepare 1-1 1/2 tbsps of besan / chickpea flour (optional).
- You need to prepare of vegetables (optional).
- You need to prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper or 1 tomato deseeded cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, large, cubed.
Fish Tikka directions
- Add yogurt to a muslin cloth and drain off the excess whey or water.You will be left with thick yogurt. Add all marination ingredients to a bowl, mix them well..
- Add oil if you desire, if using salmon you can skip..
- Wipe off the moisture from the fish cubes with absorbent papers..
- Marinate the fish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate the marinade as well..
- Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240 C, Remove the extra marinade from fish and add cubed veggies to the marinade and mix well..
- Remove the excess marinade. Skew the fish and veggies alternating. Bake them for about 10 minutes and then turn down to 180 C and bake for 5 to 10 minutes. In between you can baste the tikkas, with the left over marinade to prevent them from drying..
Yummy of Fish Tikka
Many people consume Fish Tikka as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Fish Tikka, #Cooking Fish Tikka, #Simple Recipe Fish Tikka, #Simple direction Fish Tikka, #Homemade Fish Tikka, #Step by step cooking Fish Tikka, #Delicous Fish Tikka, #How To Make Fish Tikka, #Food Fish Tikka