We can cook Korean Fried Chicken using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Korean Fried Chicken.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken and Marinade :.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts - sliced into long thick strips.
- Prepare 240 ml of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need to prepare of Crispy Coating :.
- Prepare 180 g of plain flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need to prepare of Sauce :.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of gochujang paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, finely sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
Korean Fried Chicken step by step
- Place the chicken in a bowl. Add the buttermilk, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Mix together, cover and place in the fridge to marinade for at least 1 hour up to over night..
- Preheat the oven to a low heat (to keep cooked chicken warm). Heat the vegetable oil in a pot on low heat..
- Mix together the crispy coating ingredients in a bowl..
- Take the chicken out of the fridge. Lift a piece from the buttermilk and allow the excess to drip off. Dredge the chicken in the crispy coating mixture - ensuring its fully covered. Place on a tray and repeat until all of the chicken is coated..
- Once the oil hot enough, add in 5-6 of the chicken. You can add more or less depending on the size of your pot, just be sure not to overcrowd the chicken..
- Cook until golden brown and cooked in the middle. Place on a tray in the oven to keep warm whilst you cook the rest of the chicken..
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and stir together. Bring to boil, then simmer for 5 minutes until thickened..
- Pour over the crispy chicken and carefully toss together, then top with spring onions, chili flakes and sesame seeds before serving..
Yummy of Korean Fried Chicken
Many people consume Korean Fried Chicken as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Korean Fried Chicken, #Cooking Korean Fried Chicken, #Simple Recipe Korean Fried Chicken, #Simple direction Korean Fried Chicken, #Homemade Korean Fried Chicken, #Step by step cooking Korean Fried Chicken, #Delicous Korean Fried Chicken, #How To Make Korean Fried Chicken, #Food Korean Fried Chicken