This dish is very popular in both the West and East and the interesting thing is the majority of. Origin. ► Hunan cuisine is also known as Xiang cuisine. ► Szechuan cuisine involves the use of a lot of chili bean paste. It is a spicy, salty paste Meats are usually marinated for a very long time (overnight) before cooking. We can cook longbeans szechuan style using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook longbeans szechuan style.
Ingredients of longbeans szechuan style
- You need to prepare 1 lb of chinese longbean.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- You need to prepare 10 clove of shallot.
- You need to prepare 3 of red chilli.
- You need to prepare 250 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of chinese wine.
- You need to prepare 2 dash of light soya sauce.
- You need to prepare 3 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of ginger.
- You need to prepare 500 ml of cooking oil.
Pat the tofu dry with paper towels; large dice the tofu. Trim off and discard the stem ends of the long beans; halve the long beans. Recipe for preparing long beans szechuan style with comments. Bean Curd Szechuan Style on Rice.
longbeans szechuan style directions
- cut long bean into julienne and wash it.
- cut all garlic and shallot into thiny sliced.
- cut ginger and red chilli into julienne.
- preheat the cooking oil in frying pan.
- deep fried all the longbean and drained it.
- in the frying pan, add 2tbs cooking oil.
- add all the garlic, shallot, ginger, and red chilli.
- add ground beef, cook it until the color change to brown.
- add fish sauce, chinese wine and sesame oil.
- add all the long bean that allready fried.
- mixed it together, add dark soya sauce and light soya sauce.
- don't forget to add salt and peper to taste.
- mixed it well and place into big plate to served.
Order all menu items online from Szechuan Ace - Somerset for delivery and takeout. Hot, Szechuan Style Bean. has been added to your Cart. Szechuan's other exported dishes are found in gong Pao chicken (typically known as kung pao). Szechuan also has its own hot pot for Noodles are often served with fermented soybean paste in a dish called zhajiangmian , which uses various bean pastes depending. Order all menu items online from ShangWei Szechuan - Bethlehem for delivery and takeout.
Yummy of longbeans szechuan style
Many people consume longbeans szechuan style as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook longbeans szechuan style, #Cooking longbeans szechuan style, #Simple Recipe longbeans szechuan style, #Simple direction longbeans szechuan style, #Homemade longbeans szechuan style, #Step by step cooking longbeans szechuan style, #Delicous longbeans szechuan style, #How To Make longbeans szechuan style, #Food longbeans szechuan style