We can cook Sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Sticky toffee pudding.
Ingredients of Sticky toffee pudding
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need to prepare 200 gms of Dates.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coffee powder.
- Prepare 100 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need to prepare For of Caramel sauce-.
- Prepare 25 gms of Butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milkmaid.
Sticky toffee pudding directions
- Cut the dates into pieces, add the coffee powder in hot water mix it and put the dates into coffee hot water. Keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Take butter in the bowl add brown sugar and mix it well..
- After that add egg and blend it. Add half of the cake mixture as maida, baking powder and baking soda..
- And all mix well after add the dates mixture into and mix it with all and put remaining cake mixture and put it into the tin..
- And tin was kept in idly cooker bake it for 45 mins..
- In meanwhile prepare the caramel sauce with butter, milkmaid and brown sugar..
- After baked the cake put the sauce in above the cake and rest in for 10 minutes. Cut the cake into pieces in the plate, add above vanilla ice cream..
- Topping with caramel sauce and eat it..
Yummy of Sticky toffee pudding
Many people consume Sticky toffee pudding as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Sticky toffee pudding, #Cooking Sticky toffee pudding, #Simple Recipe Sticky toffee pudding, #Simple direction Sticky toffee pudding, #Homemade Sticky toffee pudding, #Step by step cooking Sticky toffee pudding, #Delicous Sticky toffee pudding, #How To Make Sticky toffee pudding, #Food Sticky toffee pudding