I do not even cook them. I just put some sauce in the bottom of the pan then add ravioli, mozzarella cheese and more. If cheese ravioli is one of your go-to meals at your favorite Italian eatery, this Easy Ravioli Bake is sure to compete. You can cook Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread.
Ingredients of Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen Ravioli.
- You need to prepare 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 T of minced garlic.
- You need to prepare 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of dried parsley flakes optional.
- Prepare of Sides cheesy bread and salad.
- Prepare of Extra ingredients that can be added in.
- You need to prepare of Cook hamburger or frozen meatballs.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Sliced canned mushrooms.
Get restaurant quality at home with this no-fuss baked ravioli recipe. Only ten minutes to prep and using simple ingredients you have on hand, this baked ravioli is as easy as it gets. This Baked Ravioli recipe takes frozen ravioli and combines it with a homemade pasta sauce and lots of cheese. It's super easy and super filling!
Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread step by step
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non stick spray. Top with cheeses and parsley and cover with foil. **add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce.(i put some sauce on the bottom instead of nonstick spray).
- Refrigerate up to five days or freezable in a disposable aluminum pan. Can be cook on same day..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired. Cook Cheese bread according to package directions. Serve with salad.(i do have several cheese bread/garlic bread garlic knots pull apart bread‘s and salad recipes on here as well.).
- Notes i keep frozen ravioli on hand, and i found so much cheese in my fridge with not much cheese in the bags (does anyone else have this cheese problem and same with pizza sauce)and pizza sauce and some spaghetti sauce and this is what i did with it all a fridge clean out meal that i converted into a prep meal and freezer meal. This is what i used.
- If you find that you have leftovers sauces and cheeses just pick up a bag of frozen ravioli the next time you are at the store iam a big pasta lover so I always have this problem with cheese and sauce..
Served it with some Italian sausage meatballs with peppers and onions, a salad, and some garlic bread for an out of this world Italian. This Easy Ravioli and Cheese Bake is quick, simple, and delicious. My whole family gobbled this up, I may make it I also like to dip my bread in both the pasta sauce and the salad dressing. You can't go wrong with salad, pasta, and bread. how to make easy ravioli and. Look for ravioli in the refrigerated section—our Test Kitchen prefers Buitoni brand.
Yummy of Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread
Many people consume Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Cooking Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Simple Recipe Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Simple direction Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Homemade Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Step by step cooking Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Delicous Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #How To Make Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread, #Food Bake ravioli with salad and cheesy bread