You can cook Paneer Tikka using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Paneer Tikka.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka
- You need to prepare 250 gms of paneer.
- Prepare of For Marination.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of hung curd.
- You need to prepare 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Amchur/dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain/ Carom seeds.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
Paneer Tikka instructions
- Take 250 gms paneer and cut it in cubes.
- Now to the paneer cubes add hung curd, lemon juice, cornflour,. Chilli flakes, oregano, chaat masala, ginger - garlic paste and mix well..
- Keep it in the fridge for half an hour for marination to get into the cheese cubes. After half an hour take it out.
- Now screw them on the screwer and grill them. You can grill them in microwave, OTG, desi Tandoor, electric tandoor, gas as you feel like. I have grilled them on gas to save time for the party..
- Serve hot with some dip or chutney.
Yummy of Paneer Tikka
Many people consume Paneer Tikka as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Paneer Tikka, #Cooking Paneer Tikka, #Simple Recipe Paneer Tikka, #Simple direction Paneer Tikka, #Homemade Paneer Tikka, #Step by step cooking Paneer Tikka, #Delicous Paneer Tikka, #How To Make Paneer Tikka, #Food Paneer Tikka