Making Wonton Soup at home really isn't as hard as you might think; in fact, it's even quite fun. Learn how with this great tutorial and pictures! I love wonton soup, especially when it is full of veggies, which helps make it more of a meal. We can cook Home-made wonton soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Home-made wonton soup.
Ingredients of Home-made wonton soup
- Prepare 500 g of minced pork.
- You need to prepare 200 g of chopped shepherd's purse.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chinese pepper sauce.
- You need to prepare 10 g of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 quart of broth.
- Prepare 5 g of lard.
- Prepare 5 g of dried laver.
- You need to prepare 10 g of shredded egg crepe.
- Prepare 5 g of dried shrimp.
- You need to prepare 5 g of chopped spring onions.
Unfortunately, my local Chinese takeout This easy wonton soup is delicious on its own, or serve it with General Tso's chicken or chicken and broccoli stir fry for a full Chinese takeout meal at home. Homemade wonton soup is so much better than take out. Learn how to make this warm and comforting soup at home. To make wontons, first make the filling.
Home-made wonton soup directions
- Add a teaspoon of flour into the water and leave the shepherd’s purse to soak for 30mins before you wash it. Flour can make it easy for you to get rid of the dirt..
- Wring the shepherd’s purse before mixing it with minced pork or you will find the stuffing soggy..
- To make the wonton filling, finely chop the shepherd’s purse. Transfer to a basin and stir in the minced pork，egg, chopped ginger, oyster oil, Chinese pepper sauce and salt..
- .Lay the wonton wrappers on a work surface in a single layer and put about 1 tablespoon of the filling mixture in the centre of each. Fold each one into a rectangle..
- Bring the two bottom corners of the edge which hasn’t been sealed to meet in the centre..
- Secure with a little of water to hold in place..
- Cook the wontons in boiling water. Add another cup of cold water when they start to swim on the surface of boiling water. Cook the wontons until they flout onto the surface again..
- Transport the wontons to the heated broth and add lard, shred laver and chopped spring onions before serving. You can also add chili oil, coriander or sesame seed oil as you like..
Combine all remaining wonton ingredients and mix until it resembles a thick paste. You can mix by hand or in a food processor for a. A classic wonton soup made with Chinese superior stock flavored with chicken, pork, ham, and shrimp. Both the broth and the wontons can be made ahead and frozen. A comprehensive guide to making wonton and wonton soup.
Yummy of Home-made wonton soup
Many people consume Home-made wonton soup as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Home-made wonton soup, #Cooking Home-made wonton soup, #Simple Recipe Home-made wonton soup, #Simple direction Home-made wonton soup, #Homemade Home-made wonton soup, #Step by step cooking Home-made wonton soup, #Delicous Home-made wonton soup, #How To Make Home-made wonton soup, #Food Home-made wonton soup