We can cook Spaghetti Bolognese using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Spaghetti Bolognese.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, diced.
- You need to prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare cube of I chicken bouillon.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- You need to prepare of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need to prepare of Parsley, finely chopped (optional).
Spaghetti Bolognese step by step
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef and cook until there is no pink left, making sure to break up any lumps. Drain any excess fat..
- Add the diced onion and green pepper. Mix in with the beef and cook until softened, stirring occasionally. Add the minced garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Break the bouillon cubes into quarters and stir into the mixture. Then add the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes and tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Continue cooking on medium low heat, stirring occasionally until liquid has reduced slightly. (If sauce becomes too thick, add a splash or two of beef or chicken stock.).
- Meanwhile bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti. Return to the boil, stirring occasionally. Boil uncovered 8-9 minutes or until desired tenderness. Remove from heat and drain..
- Divide the spaghetti into individual bowls and top with the Bolognese Sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley (optional)..
Yummy of Spaghetti Bolognese
Many people consume Spaghetti Bolognese as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Spaghetti Bolognese, #Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese, #Simple Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese, #Simple direction Spaghetti Bolognese, #Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese, #Step by step cooking Spaghetti Bolognese, #Delicous Spaghetti Bolognese, #How To Make Spaghetti Bolognese, #Food Spaghetti Bolognese