You can cook Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies.
Ingredients of Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies
- You need to prepare 113 grams of Einkorn flour (or regular all-purpose).
- Prepare 7 grams of Salt.
- You need to prepare 4 grams of Baking soda.
- You need to prepare 56 grams (1/2 stick) of Butter.
- You need to prepare 40 grams of Oil.
- You need to prepare 4 grams of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 85 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sourdough discard (can be used straight from the fridge).
- Prepare 2 of Whole eggs.
- You need to prepare 4 grams of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 265 grams of Oatmeal (Old Fashioned).
- You need to prepare 57 grams of Dried cranberries or raisins.
- You need to prepare 100 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Chocolate chips.
Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside..
- Melt butter in a small pot or skillet over medium-high heat, swirl pan occasionally, until foaming subsides. Stir and scrape bottom of pan with heat-resistant spatula, until milk solids are dark golden brown and butter has nutty aroma, around 1 to 2 minutes..
- Transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl and stir in cinnamon. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and oil to browned butter and whisk until combined..
- Add discard, eggs and vanilla and whisk until mixture is smooth. Using wooden spoon or spatula, stir in flour mixture until fully combined, about 1 minute..
- Add oats, and mix-ins (if using) and stir until evenly distributed (your mixture will be thick and stiff).
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop and arrange 2 inches apart..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes..
- Nutrition Facts Servings: 40 Amount per serving Calories 75 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4.6g 6% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Cholesterol 12mg 4% Sodium 111mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 7.4g 3% Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2% Total Sugars 4.6g Protein 1.4g Vitamin D 2mcg 8% Calcium 11mg 1% Iron 0mg 2% Potassium 35mg 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice. By very well fit.com.
Yummy of Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies
Many people consume Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Cooking Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Simple Recipe Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Simple direction Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Homemade Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Step by step cooking Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Delicous Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #How To Make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies, #Food Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies