Gujarathi Lauki Muthia/Doodhi muthiya is a traditional Gujarathi snack prepared with bottle gourd. Bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines in the Cucurbitaceae family. It is also called Calabash Gourd, Trumpet Gourd and Long Squash. We can cook Bottle gourd muthiya using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Bottle gourd muthiya.
Ingredients of Bottle gourd muthiya
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- You need to prepare 11/2 cup of bhakhri wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of mix grains flour.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green garlic.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsps of jeggery.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsps of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of eno.
Renowned Doodhi ka halwa a.k.a Lauki ka halwa, is rich traditional sweet preparation probably loved by all. Calabash Long Squash/Melon Seeds, Opo Bottle Gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, Also Known as: po gua, kwa kwa. Curry लौकी के नर्म मुलायम कोफ्ते की मसालेदार करी Bottle Gourd Kofta Curry Doodhi Muthiya Recipe/Lauki Muthiya - Gujarati Dudhi na Muthiya Recipe.
Bottle gourd muthiya instructions
- Together all ingredients,grate bottle gourd,choppe coriander,fenugreek leaves,green garlic..
- Take a big mixing bowl,add both flour,salt, turmeric, green chili garlic ginger paste,chopped coriander,green garlic,fenugreek leaves,asafoetida,spinach purée,carom seeds,jeggery,mix well,add 2 tbsp oil,& curd,mix well.Add eno. Knead dough for making muthiya.No need to add extra water.knead soft dough..
- Make 4 -5 inches long roll,take a idli cooker,pour 4 cup water,turn on gas,water start simmering place the sieve for steaming the muthiya.place the roll muthiya in sieve,steam 20/25 minutes,after 20 minutes check with knife,.once the muthiya cool down cut them in 1/2 inches thick.Per your choice.Heat a pan with 3 tbsp oil add muster seeds,crackle add sesame seeds sauté drop the muthiya..
- Mix everything,flip,cook for 2-3 minutes,muthiya are coated well with masala flip,cook until they turn little crispy,turn off flame,Transfer in a plate.garnish with bottle gourd flower serve with milk,or curd chutney,or any other chutney.Now Super yummy muthiya are ready to serve..
Dudhi Muthiya/bottle gourd muthiya Bottle Gourd is also know as Dhoodi,Lauki in hindi, sorakaya in telegu in India. doodhi but then there are other snacks made with veggies like dudhi na muthiya or bottle gourd muthiya. Muthiya Recipe - Lauki Muthiya - Bottle Gourd Muthiya - Gujarathi Special Recipe. Dudhi Muthiya is a Gujarati delicacy made with grated bottle gourd, fresh fenugreek leaves spiced with green There are many variations of muthiya that use an assortment of veggies and flours. Bottle gourd or calabash is a delicately flavored, Cucurbita family vegetable.
Yummy of Bottle gourd muthiya
Many people consume Bottle gourd muthiya as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Bottle gourd muthiya, #Cooking Bottle gourd muthiya, #Simple Recipe Bottle gourd muthiya, #Simple direction Bottle gourd muthiya, #Homemade Bottle gourd muthiya, #Step by step cooking Bottle gourd muthiya, #Delicous Bottle gourd muthiya, #How To Make Bottle gourd muthiya, #Food Bottle gourd muthiya