We can cook Seafood Canapés using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve Seafood Canapés.
Ingredients of Seafood Canapés
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced bread (sandwich bread).
- You need to prepare 1 cup of cocktail sauce.
- Prepare 100 grams of shrimps.
- You need to prepare 100 grams of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 70 grams of caviar (or lumpfish roe caviar).
- You need to prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need to prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 of dill.
Seafood Canapés step by step
- Slice bread (~2cm thick) and cut the crusts off.
- Slightly toast every slice and spread cocktail sauce on it.
- Spread salmon with dill.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on shrimps.
- Cut each bread slice in 4 squares (btw it depends on the size of the bread you're using, usually canapes are 5x5cm or 6x6cm squares).
- Put a teaspoon of caviar on some squares, a teaspoon of shrimps on some other ones and cut salmon to fit the rest of the squares..
- Put mayonnaise in a pastry bag with the smallest hole and decorate your canapes!.
Yummy of Seafood Canapés
Many people consume Seafood Canapés as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Seafood Canapés, #Cooking Seafood Canapés, #Simple Recipe Seafood Canapés, #Simple direction Seafood Canapés, #Homemade Seafood Canapés, #Step by step cooking Seafood Canapés, #Delicous Seafood Canapés, #How To Make Seafood Canapés, #Food Seafood Canapés