We can cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup by using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve Stuffed Cabbage Soup.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of water.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- You need to prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Optional:parsley.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup directions
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
Yummy of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
Many people consume Stuffed Cabbage Soup as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Cooking Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Simple Recipe Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Simple direction Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Homemade Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Step by step cooking Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Delicous Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #How To Make Stuffed Cabbage Soup, #Food Stuffed Cabbage Soup