You can cook Dulce De Leche Cheesecake by using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Dulce De Leche Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
- Prepare of ✨Crust✨.
- You need to prepare 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 65 g of Butter (melted).
- You need to prepare 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- You need to prepare of ✨Filling✨.
- Prepare 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- You need to prepare 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- You need to prepare 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need to prepare 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Prepare of ✨Topping✨.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Almond-Pecan.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.
Yummy of Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
Many people consume Dulce De Leche Cheesecake as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Cooking Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Simple Recipe Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Simple direction Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Homemade Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Step by step cooking Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Delicous Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #How To Make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake, #Food Dulce De Leche Cheesecake