You can cook Ham Fried Rice by using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Ham Fried Rice.
Ingredients of Ham Fried Rice
- You need to prepare 2-3 cups of a day old cooked rice.
- You need to prepare 3 of shallot.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of candle nuts.
- You need to prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need to prepare as needed of Ham.
- Prepare of To taste Salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare of Sweet soy sauce, about half tsp to 1 tsp (to taste).
- You need to prepare 1-2 of green onion, sliced.
Ham Fried Rice instructions
- Grind shallot, garlic and candle nuts to make paste..
- Heat a little oil in a wok/pan..
- Saute the spice paste until fragrant. Add green onion. Stir. Put on the side of the pan..
- Add a little more oil in the pan. Beat eggs lightly. Pour into the pan. Stir the eggs to make scramble egg..
- Add ham and mix everything in the pan (spice paste and eggs). Stir for a minute..
- Add the cooked rice. Season with salt and pepper. Flatten the rice out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add the sweet soy sauce. Mix until everything well combined. Have a taste. Add more salt if needed..
- Serve immediately..
- You can buy candle nuts at Asian grocery stores or online on Amazon, Ebay or Etsy. But if you don't want to be bothered, just omit it, instead you can use macadamia nuts for subtitute..
- Sweet soy sauce is needed for this recipe..
Yummy of Ham Fried Rice
Many people consume Ham Fried Rice as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Ham Fried Rice, #Cooking Ham Fried Rice, #Simple Recipe Ham Fried Rice, #Simple direction Ham Fried Rice, #Homemade Ham Fried Rice, #Step by step cooking Ham Fried Rice, #Delicous Ham Fried Rice, #How To Make Ham Fried Rice, #Food Ham Fried Rice