We can cook Citrus Chiffon Cake by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Citrus Chiffon Cake.
Ingredients of Citrus Chiffon Cake
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of sifted cake flour.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar (divided).
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 8 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 3 of large egg yolks.
- You need to prepare 5 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Citrus Chiffon Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°.Combine baking powder, salt, 7 ounces sugar, and flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until mixture is well combined..
- Combine orange rind and next 5 ingredients (through egg yolks) in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add rind mixture to flour mixture, stirring until smooth..
- Place egg whites in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining 1 ounce sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently stir one-fourth of egg white mixture into flour mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture.
- Spoon batter into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, spreading evenly. Break air pockets by cutting through batter with a knife. Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Invert pan; cool completely. Loosen cake from sides of pan using a narrow metal spatula. Invert cake onto plate. Sift powdered sugar over top of cake..
Yummy of Citrus Chiffon Cake
Many people consume Citrus Chiffon Cake as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Cooking Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Simple Recipe Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Simple direction Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Homemade Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Step by step cooking Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Delicous Citrus Chiffon Cake, #How To Make Citrus Chiffon Cake, #Food Citrus Chiffon Cake