You can cook Strawberry Chiffon Cake by using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Strawberry Chiffon Cake.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chiffon Cake
- You need to prepare 250 gr of fresh strawberry.
- You need to prepare 7 of large egg yolks.
- You need to prepare 70 ml of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 140 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 7 of large egg whites.
- You need to prepare 140 gr of sugar.
Strawberry Chiffon Cake instructions
- Prepare a chiffon cake pan. DO NOT grease the pan. Preheat the oven 340°F..
- Puree the strawberries. Combine the strawberry puree with egg yolks, salt and oil in a mixing bowl. Mix in flour until the batter well combined and smooth..
- Put the egg whites in a mixing bowl. Check to make sure bowl and beaters are completely clean and dry. (The smallest trace of yolk, water, or fat can prevent the whites from obtaining maximum volume.) Beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually add in sugar (in 3 batches), beating on high speed until frothy and stiff peaks form. you can test by lifting beaters straight up from egg whites. Peaks should remain on top of the egg whites, and when bowl is tilted, mixture should not slide around..
- Gently fold (do not beat or stir so the volume is not lost) the meringue (the beaten egg whites) into egg yolk batter in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until the cake is done. Check with a skewer, when it's done, the skewer will come out dry and clean..
- When the cake is done, remove from oven then invert the pan onto table until completely cooled. This is a very important step so the cake will not sink..
- Take the cake out of the pan and slice. Serve it as is or with whipped cream or ice cream. Enjoy..
Yummy of Strawberry Chiffon Cake
Many people consume Strawberry Chiffon Cake as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Cooking Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Simple Recipe Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Simple direction Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Homemade Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Step by step cooking Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Delicous Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #How To Make Strawberry Chiffon Cake, #Food Strawberry Chiffon Cake