You can cook Chicken Stew using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Chicken Stew.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 2 1/2 lbs of boneless chicken thighs, all fat cleaned.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes with liquid.
- You need to prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 tbs. of Olive oil.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need to prepare 3 tbs. of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Rosemary.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Hot Mexican chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Hungarian paprika.
- You need to prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp. of Tomato paste.
- You need to prepare 4 stalk of celery cut into bute size pieces.
- You need to prepare 1 of very large onion diced.
- You need to prepare 2 of large carrots peeled and cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need to prepare 1 can of red kidney beans drained and rinsed.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Sauté onions, carrots and celery until onions are slightly translucent..
- Add salt and pepper, thyme, rosemary, bay leaves, paprika, chili powder, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and broth. Bring to boil..
- Add raw chicken cubed into bite size pieces. Boil for 25 minutes on simmer, low-md (3 or 4) with lid on..
- Remove lid, add corn and beans..
- Turn heat to md. Boil with lid off for 10 minutes..
- I served this with cheddar bay biscuits, garlic bread and/or a crusty french bread. Kids added sour cream and parmesan or cheddar. We like options lol..
Yummy of Chicken Stew
Many people consume Chicken Stew as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken Stew, #Cooking Chicken Stew, #Simple Recipe Chicken Stew, #Simple direction Chicken Stew, #Homemade Chicken Stew, #Step by step cooking Chicken Stew, #Delicous Chicken Stew, #How To Make Chicken Stew, #Food Chicken Stew