We can cook Chicken Stew by using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Chicken Stew.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of pearled couscous.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh Rosemary.
- You need to prepare 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need to prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need to prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Chicken Stew step by step
- Heat olive oil in Dutch oven on medium heat.
- Add onion and couscous cook 8-10 minutes until browned.
- Add rosemary and garlic stirring until fragrant.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add spinach.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.
Yummy of Chicken Stew
Many people consume Chicken Stew as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken Stew, #Cooking Chicken Stew, #Simple Recipe Chicken Stew, #Simple direction Chicken Stew, #Homemade Chicken Stew, #Step by step cooking Chicken Stew, #Delicous Chicken Stew, #How To Make Chicken Stew, #Food Chicken Stew