You can cook Sweet & Sour Chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Sweet & Sour Chicken.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Chicken
- You need to prepare 2 1/2 lbs of Boneless Chicken (about 5 pieces).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need to prepare 3/4 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of Ketchup.
- You need to prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Corn Starch.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Sweet & Sour Chicken directions
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Cut chicken breasts into about 1-inch and season with salt, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper..
- Place 1 cup cornstarch into a gallon-sized ziploc bag, add chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large frying pan..
- Whisk together 3 eggs. Dip the cornstarch-dredged chicken pieces into the beaten egg, coating both sides then put the chicken in the very hot oil..
- Cook chicken in hot oil about 45 seconds per side or until golden. Do Not Fully Cook!!.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish and continue dipping and sautéing remaining chicken, adding more oil if necessary. If adding more oil please make sure it's very hot again..
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the sauce ingredients: 1 cup apple cider vinegar, 4 Tbsp ketchup, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tbsp garlic powder..
- Pour sauce over your sauteed chicken pieces and toss to coat. Bake uncovered at 325˚F for 1 hour, turning the chicken twice while baking to coat with sauce..
- Again make another mix of the sauce. Stir together the sauce ingredients: 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 4 Tbsp ketchup, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tbsp garlic powder..
- Finally toss this into a large wok or frying pan. Then wait till you see some bubbles indicating it's hot. Then toss the already coated chicken into the frying sauce. Ley it drench and keep sautéing and mixing until sauce is fully over every piece of chicken. Then serve nice and hot. Garnish with sesame seed and cur scallion.
Yummy of Sweet & Sour Chicken
Many people consume Sweet & Sour Chicken as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Cooking Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Simple Recipe Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Simple direction Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Homemade Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Step by step cooking Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Delicous Sweet & Sour Chicken, #How To Make Sweet & Sour Chicken, #Food Sweet & Sour Chicken