You can cook Stuffed Bell Peppers by using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve Stuffed Bell Peppers.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare 7 of Oz. Cheese.
- You need to prepare 4 of Chorizo Sausages.
- You need to prepare 2 of Oz. Smoked Bacon.
- You need to prepare 4 of Teaspoons Salted Soft Butter.
- Prepare 3 of Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 3 of Stems of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Leek Stem.
- Prepare 3 of Tablespoons of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of To Taste Butter.
- Prepare of To Taste Salt.
- Prepare of To Taste Black Pepper.
Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Select four fresh bell peppers and wash them with plenty of water..
- Cut the heads and remove the seeds and veins. Keep the heads aside..
- Mince the leek..
- Thinly mince the onion..
- Wash the Chorizos before handling and remove the stuffing..
- Mince the smoked bacon..
- Put the Onion, Leek, Bacon, Salt, Pepper and Canola Oil in a hot pan and cook for 5 minutes at low heat or until the Onions are crystalized..
- Add the Chorizo and cook until it is well done..
- Chop the Cheese in squares. About 1/2 an inch thick. Place one square inside each Bell Pepper at the bottom..
- Stuff the Bell Peppers with the mix in the pan. Put Parsley leaves to taste on top..
- Put a couple of Cheese Squares on top and add Butter to taste. Place the Bell Pepper heads on top as well..
- Cook in the oven at 350 fahrenheit for 30 min and enjoy!.
Yummy of Stuffed Bell Peppers
Many people consume Stuffed Bell Peppers as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Cooking Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Simple Recipe Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Simple direction Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Homemade Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Step by step cooking Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Delicous Stuffed Bell Peppers, #How To Make Stuffed Bell Peppers, #Food Stuffed Bell Peppers