Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for picnics We love a classic pulled pork sandwich. But every once in a while, we want. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. You can cook Pulled pork by using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Pulled pork.
Ingredients of Pulled pork
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chile powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pork shoulder roast (also called pork butt).
- You need to prepare 1 bottle of open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
- You need to prepare of Hamburger buns and coleslaw.
People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks. Pulled Pork is the Most Popular BBQ Meat. Anyone can make delicious pulled pork. You don't need any fancy equipment of technical cooking skills.
Pulled pork step by step
- Stir together the brown sugar, chile powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork shoulder. Wrap the pork in plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or preferably overnight..
- Place pork in a roasting pan. Preheat oven to 300 f..
- Roast until fork-tender and falling apart, about 7 hours. Remove the pork from the pot and set it on a cutting board..
- Shred the meat with two forks,and then toss in the barbecue sauce until it's coated to your liking! Serve on hamburger buns. Serve with coleslaw on top of pulled pork or on the side. Some sides you can add is baked beans, mac n cheese, corn on the cob, green beans, french fries or any side you want. Enjoy..
This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked. Pulled pork has never been this quick and easy! Learn all the secrets behind my Instant Pot pulled Pulled pork is a BBQ staple here in the South. No BBQ season passes by without the delicious and.
Yummy of Pulled pork
Many people consume Pulled pork as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Pulled pork, #Cooking Pulled pork, #Simple Recipe Pulled pork, #Simple direction Pulled pork, #Homemade Pulled pork, #Step by step cooking Pulled pork, #Delicous Pulled pork, #How To Make Pulled pork, #Food Pulled pork