This Hamburger Casserole has four simple ingredients you are likely to have at home. Perfect for getting food on the table fast! This casserole recipe has only a handful of simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen. You can cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- You need to prepare 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
Hamburger potato casserole recipe is the best comfort food and everyone will love the potatoes, the beef, the cheese…oh my! It is a win for everyone! Hamburger Rice Casserole Recipes on Yummly Mexican Rice Casserole, Slow Cooker Beef And Rice Casserole, Taco Rice Casserole.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole step by step
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Chances are you've got all the ingredients on hand to make this really simple and very delicious casserole. Great hamburger supper recipe for the family. Find this Pin and more on food by Janice Delaurie.
Yummy of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
Many people consume 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Cooking 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Simple Recipe 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Simple direction 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Homemade 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Step by step cooking 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Delicous 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #How To Make 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole, #Food 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole